Saturday, July 24, 2010

Piggy Princess

So, instead of uploading all of the photos that I wanted to, I chose just one. It took half an hour, but heres our piggy princess! I love her hair! Its long enough now that I can put clips and ponies in it plus the back is super curly. Her bangs are so long that they hang in her eyes. We had an old woman in Walmart tell us that we should buy a disposable camera to be sure we get enough photos of her - how sweet!




I have been working on animal noises with her lately. She can tell you what a dog, cat, bear, cow and fish say.. well, the fish isnt a noise, but she tries to make fish lips!
Speaking of, Daddy got Z her very own fish! He picked out a 20 gallon tank, 6 guppies, 3 tiger striped fish and a really strange bottom feeder. We all ready lost one tiger stripe, so he replaced that with 2 neon colored fish that zip around fast.
Heres the crazy bottom feeder stuck to the side!
Zoey loves watching her fish - we all do. They are very relaxing.
I have a few photos of the yard, but I'll save them for later. We rented some equipment and Eric spent the day tearing down the side yard. Its a huge waste of our land, so we plan to level it out, get the fence built, hydroseed, landscape an also make a play space for Zoey and a fire pit with seating for friends! We are working in stages as we save the money. Its been a while since we worked though since Eric has a midnight shift right now. I say "we" but all I'm doing right now is watching Z while he works. I only get to help while she naps. We will get pics up once its more than a pile of dirt!!
An update on the Monkey..
We decided Z was ready to go to a bouncy house! I took her on Friday and it was fun! Most of the play stations were a bit big for her, but she eventually found a few things she had fun on. We will get photos next time we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment